Sunday, June 24, 2012

                                         Maco Art GLASS....
                                                             I am now trying something new.
                                         Im going to start putting my pieces for retail / wholesale sales
                                         here on my blog and tying this into my website. I think this will
                                         be good for all, people wanting to purchase my art glass and also
                                         for the ones that would like to follow show dates and the progress
                                         of my work. Check me out on Facebook,Blog,Website and Twitter.
                                         Thank you to all , for your interest in my work.

No comments: